Patient Advice

These local advices services are added for patients to manage both physical and mental health issues as well as give support for carers of the elderly and young.


DOMESTIC ABUSE- Organisations who can help

 Always call 999 in an emergency


 You can speak to a specialist professional for advice:

 If you live in Cambridge City or South Cambridgeshire call:

Cambridge Women’s Aid: 01223 361214

 If you live in Fenland, East Cambridgeshire or Huntingdonshire

call: Refuge: 07787 255821


Other useful organisations:

 Cambridge Rape Crisis Centre: 01223 245888 

 Peterborough Rape Crisis Care: 01733 852578

 Rape Crisis England and Wales: 0808 802 9999

 Sexual Assault Referral Centre: 0845 089 6262 

 National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247

 Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327

 Galop: 0300 999 5428

Support for Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay and Transexual people.

 Karma Nirvana: 0800 5999 247

Support for victims of ‘honour’ crimes and forced marriages.

 NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to

Children): 0808 800 5000



Cambridgeshire Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence


 The Hideout: A website for children and young people

 Home Office Domestic Abuse pages:

 Cambs Police including Clare’s Law and protection orders: