If your doctor has approved your long-term medication on a repeat prescription basis you can order in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your computerised repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us and remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Online - once you have registred follow the link at the top of this page.
Please note we are unable to accept requests for medication over the telephone.
If you are unable to get to the surgery to collect your prescriptions, you can:
- arrange with a pharmacy of your choice have your prescriptions collected and dispensed.
- you can enclose a stamped addresed envelope with your request for us return the prescription to you
Please note that HRT and contraceptive pill prescriptions are not issued as repeat medication.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. If you are collecting from a chemist please allow an extra day.